We value your privacy and all the data collected from you, if any, will be highly safeguarded. This is the fundamental policy and this will not change ever. Nevertheless, we may change the policy in accordance with the technology update, business practices, and our readers’ needs from time to time.
At any point of time if you feel that your privacy or personal information is compromised, do feel free to contact me and I will honestly safeguard it.
We do have log files and they gather your information such as your email ids, your IPs and the time you visit my site. However, please rest assured that they would never be used to reach you or to track you. But, if you leave a comment, then I might use your email id and return your query.
However, third party vendor such as Google uses the DoubleClick DART cookie on publisher websites displaying AdSense for content ads. Subject to any applicable laws, rules and regulations, you will have the sole and exclusive right to use all data derived from your use of the DoubleClick DART cookie for any purpose related to your business, provided that Google may use and disclose this data subject to the terms of Google’s advertising privacy policies and any applicable laws, rules and regulations.
Email Subscription Policy
A reader can subscribe to my blog’s articles via Feedburner using his/her email ids. However, we protect your email privacy and your email ids will not be used for any promotional purposes. You can always opt-out from the subscription using the ‘unsubscribe’ link provided at the bottom of each email sent to you by Feedburner for only new posts.
What happens after you click ‘Sign me up!’
- After you enter your email id and click ‘Sign me up!‘, you’ll see a pop-up window.
- The pop-window will ask you to enter an image verification code (captcha code) just to verify you’re a human being and not any automated sign-up software. Sorry for this.
- Once you successfully enter the image verification code in the proper place, you’ll receive an email at your given mail id.
- Open your inbox, look out for the mail (from Feedburner.com) and click the verification link. You’re done now.
- Now with every new lesson, you’ll receive the same straight into your inbox and you can read it from your mail body itself.
- You can always opt-out from the mail by clicking the “UNSUBSCRIBE” link provided at the bottom of each mail.