Fill in the gaps below with basic prepositions. For help you can refer to here.
1. They would have reached the stations __ this time.
on at by in
2. Meet me __ Sunday next.
in at by on
3. They have been living in Mumbai __ 1981.
from for in since
4. Take a taxi and reach airport __ time.
in on by at
5. How long have you been __ this town?
by on in upon
6. She goes to school __ foot everyday.
on by with without
7. Keep the big jar __ the small one.
on beside over in
8. Don’t jump __ my legs.
on beside over with
9. The minister rushed __ the office.
into in through on
10. __ the last hour, I have been tolerating you.
since for at on
11. Mr. Alex passed away __ December 15th, 2000.
in on at by
12. How can you speak __ end?
in to within on
13. Gosh! It’s showing 11 PM __ the clock.
at in on by
14. We visited New York __ last summer.
In on at No preposition needed.
15. I want this project finish __ a few days.
by within on for
Question 1 of 15
Your privacy is valued. Subscription Policy