1. The criminal was ___ one-eyed man.
A An The No article needed.
2. This is the ___ difficult question in the paper.
More Most A Less
3. What are you looking ___ ?
on in at with
4. This is not my fault. It is ___ .
your her our his
5. I asked him ___ he would help me.
if that who when
6. He was ___ first man to arrive at the station.
a the an No article needed.
7. I can’t talk on Michael’s behalf. It’s ___ turn now.
Michael his a my
8. He made a ___ mistake.
biggest sillier smaller big
9. John and ___ were present in the party.
me I his yours
10. ___, a doctor, passed away last night.
I My uncle A family man A woman
11. ___ is needed to make a sentence complete.
A subject A noun A preposition An object
12. A few ___ can make a sentence.
nouns words characters subjects
13. A verb which takes an inter-vowel change in its past and past participle tense is called ___ .
transitive verb. intransitive verb. strong verb. weak verb.
14. Past participle form of ‘Shed’ is ___ .
shed shode sheded shedded
15. John ___ watching TV.
were am has is
Question 1 of 15
Your privacy is valued. Subscription Policy